Whole Wheat DE6124 – Body & Garage Door
Dry Creek DE6122 – Wood Fascia & Pop-outs
Milk Mustache DE6169 – Body & Garage Door & Popouts
Burns Cave DE6098 – Wood Fascia
Desert Suede DE6206 – Body & Garage Door
Wooden Peg DE6215 – Wood Fascia & Pop-outs
Sand Dune DE6128 – Body & Garage Door
Trail Dust DE 6123 – Wood Fascia & Pop-outs
Terracotta Sand DE6136 – Body & Garage Door
Graham Cracker DE6144 – Wood Fascia & Pop-outs
Trail Dust DE 6123 – Body & Garage Door
Sand Dune DE6128 – Wood Fascia & Pop-outs
Dry Creek DE6122 – Body & Garage Door
Siamese Kitten DE6121 – Wood Fascia & Pop-outs
Pigeon Gray DE6214 – Body & Garage Door
Pale Beach DE6199 – Wood Fascia & Pop-outs
Baked Potato DEC717 – Body & Garage Door
Whole Wheat DE6124 – Wood Fascia & Pop-outs
Rustic Taupe DE6129 – Body & Garage Door Whole
Wheat DE6124 – Wood Fascia & Pop-outs
Body Color of Home
Criteria is as follows:
1. The OCA, BoD and the ODRB considered colors that are compatible with the existing color schemes.
2. The approved body color of the home will be the only color permitted for all walls Visible from Neighboring Properties. These walls include, but are not limited to party, side yard return, common area, rear yard (interior, lake and golf lots) and front yard return walls. If alternate manufacturer’s equivalent color match is used, an 11”x 8” color sample of paint and specifications must be submitted for approval.
3. As part of the exterior paint approval process, the Ocotillo Design Review Board, in its sole discretion, will determine the application point of the body and accent colors selected by the applicant based upon but not limited to, compatibility with the roof tile, neighborhood painting theme, pop out configuration and location on the residence.
4. Spiral metal exterior staircases that provide access to the rear second level deck may be painted one of two colors: the body color of the home or the accent color (if available).
5. The second level metal patio railings (if present) may be painted one of two colors: the body color of the home or the popout color.
6. Only the colors approved will be available to the residents. No other paint colors will be approved.
7. Per the CC&R’s, all members of The OCA are required to submit for and receive approval by the ODRB prior to making any changes to the exterior of the home. The intent of this requirement is not to hinder people from the freedom of choice, but to ensure choices are in harmony with the overall appearance of the community. Please reference “Painting” in The OCA Design Guideline & Community Rules.
8. To provide diversity in the street scene, no two identical house colors will be allowed next to each other.
NOTE: Some of the colors listed above are crossed over from other paint companies and are not to be determined as exact matches. These should not be used for touch up purposes on current substrates.