Hickory DEC759 – Body & Pop-outs
Carved Wood DE6125 – Fascia, Garage Door & Front Door
Desert Gray DEC760 – Body & Pop-outs
Barrel Stove DE6216 – Fascia, Garage Door & Front Door
Sandal DEC715 – Body & Pop-outs
Baked Potato DEC717 – Fascia, Garage Door & Front Door
Sahara DEC747 – Body & Pop-outs
Hickory DEC759 – Fascia, Garage Door & Front Door
Whisper DEW340 – Body & Pop-outs
Siamese Kitten DE6121 – Fascia, Garage Door & Front Door
Stucco Tan DE6205 – Body & Pop-outs
Desert Suede DE6206 – Fascia, Garage Door & Front Door
Ball of String DE6190 – Body & Pop-outs
Nomadic Taupe DE6192 – Fascia, Garage Door & Front Door
High Noon DEC743 – Body & Pop-outs
Mesa Tan DEC718 – Fascia, Garage Door & Front Door
Desert Suede DE6206 – Body & Pop-outs
Egyptian Suede DE6207 – Fascia, Garage Door & Front Door
Criteria is as follows:
1. The OCA, BoD and the ODRB considered colors that are compatible with the existing color schemes.
2. To provide continuity throughout the community, Cypress Point Ocotillo Golf Course Fence Color will be the only color permitted for all walls Visible from Neighboring Properties. These walls include, but are not limited to party, side yard return, common area, rear yard (interior, lake and golf lots) and front yard return walls. If alternate manufacturer’s equivalent color match is used, an 11”x 8” color sample of paint and specifications must be submitted for approval.
3. As part of the exterior paint approval process, the Ocotillo Design Review Board, in its sole discretion, will determine the application point of the body and accent colors selected by the applicant based upon but not limited to, compatibility with the roof tile, neighborhood painting theme, pop out configuration and location on the residence.
4. Spiral metal exterior staircases that provide access to the rear second level deck may be painted one of two colors: the body color of the home or the accent color (if available).
5. The second level metal patio railings (if present) may be painted one of two colors: the body color of the home or the accent color.
6. Property line iron fencing at the lake edge and that adjacent to the golf course must be painted black.
7. Only the colors approved will be available to the residents. No other paint colors will be approved.
8. Per the CC&R’s, all members of The OCA are required to submit for and receive approval by the ODRB prior to making any changes to the exterior of the home. The intent of this requirement is not to hinder people from the freedom of choice, but to ensure choices are in harmony with the overall appearance of the community. Please reference “Painting” in The OCA Design Guidelines & Community Rules.
9. To provide diversity in the street scene, no two identical house colors will be allowed next to each other.
NOTE: Some of the colors listed above are crossed over from other paint companies and are not to be determined as exact matches. These should not be used for touch up purposes on current substrates.