DE6129 Rustic Taupe – Body/Popouts/Garage Doors/Fascia
DE6130 Wooded Acre – Optional Fascia
DEC721 Slopes - Body/Popouts/Garage Doors/Fascia
DE6138 Dark Sepia - Optional Fascia
DE6142 Floating Feather - Body/Popouts/Garage Doors/Fascia
DE6143 Almond Latte - Optional Fascia
DE6116 Dover Plains - Body/Popouts/Garage Doors/Fascia
DE6117 Colorado Trail - Optional Fascia
DE6136 Terracotta Sand - Body/Popouts/Garage Doors/Fascia
DE6137 Tan Plan - Optional Fascia
DE6122 Dry Creek - Body/Popouts/Garage Doors/Fascia
DE6123 Traildust - Optional Fascia
Mailbox and Side Property Wall color:
Dry Creek DE6122
Criteria is as follows:
1. The OCA, BoD and the ODRB considered colors that are compatible with the existing color schemes and complement the roof tile.
2. To provide continuity throughout the community, Dunn Edwards Dry Creek
(DE6122) will be the only color permitted for all mailbox enclosures at the street and walls visible from Neighboring Properties. These walls include, but are not limited to party, side yard return, common area, rear yard (interior, lake and golf lots) and front yard return walls. If alternate manufacturer’s equivalent color match is used, an 11”x 8” color sample of paint and specifications must be submitted for approval.
3. Original house colors will be applied to the same locations that currently exist. If one of the new color schemes is selected, one color will be applied
on the wood trim (fascia) adjacent to the roof tile and the other to the body of the home, garage doors and popouts. On the rear and sides of the house no accent locations will be approved. These include but are not limited to, popouts around windows, at the top and bottom of the columns, etc.
4. Spiral metal exterior staircases that provide access to the rear second level deck may be painted the body color of the home or the optional fascia color if a new scheme is selected.
5. The second level metal patio railings (if present) may be painted one of two colors: the body color of the home or the optional fascia color if a new scheme is selected.
6. Property line iron fencing at the lake edge must be painted black.
7. Only the colors approved will be available to the residents. No other colors or application points for paint will be approved.
8. Per the CC&R’s, all members of The OCA are required to submit for and receive approval by the ODRB prior to making any changes to the exterior of the home. The intent of this requirement is not to hinder people from the freedom of choice, but to ensure choices are in harmony with the roof tile and overall appearance of the community. Please reference “Painting” in The OCA Design Guidelines & Community Rules.
9. To provide diversity in the street scene, no two identical house colors will be allowed next to each other.
10. The expectation is that all homes will be repainted within 5 to 8 years with the typical rate of paint deterioration due to heat and sunshine.
NOTE: Some of the colors listed above are crossed over from other paint companies and are not to be determined as exact matches. These should not be used for touch up purposes on current substrates.