Adobe DEC726 – Body, Garage Doors, Popouts
Sandpit DE6118 – Fascia
Terracotta Sand DE6136 – Body, Garage Doors, Popouts
Warm Hearth DE6110 – Fascia
*Ocotillo Custom Warm Butterscotch 50% – Body, Garage Doors, Popouts
Maple View DE6152 – Fascia
Gourmet Honey DE6150 – Body, Garage Doors, Popouts
Summerville Brown DE6139 – Fascia
Spanish White DEC724 – Body, Garage Doors, Popouts
Wooded Acre DE6130 – Fascia
Canary Island DE6164 – Body, Garage Doors, Popouts
Buckskin DE6158 – Fascia
Baja White DEC722 – Body, Garage Doors, Popouts
Cliff Brown DEC711 – Fascia
High Noon DEC743 – Body, Garage Doors, Popouts
Tavern Creek DEA166 – Wood Fascia
Slopes DEC721 – Body, Garage Doors, Popouts
Autumn Bark DEA164 – Wood Fascia
Golden Gate DEC739 – Body, Garage Doors, Popouts
Hope Chest DEA160 – Wood Fascia
*Custom Color mixed specifically for Water’s Edge color schemes.
Criteria is as follows:
1. Residential housing architect was consulted to evaluate re-colorizing in the Water’s Edge.
2. The OCA BoD and the ODRB considered colors that are compatible with the existing color schemes and complement the roof tile.
3. To provide continuity throughout the community, Dunn Edwards Baja White DEC722 will be the only color permitted for all party and side yard return walls visible from neighboring properties. The common area, rear yard (interior, lake and golf lots) and front yard return walls will all be Baja White.
4. House colors will be applied to the same locations that currently exist; one choice of the accent color will be applied to the fascia and if the owner prefers the front entry door, and the body color to all other exterior surfaces (i.e. walls, columns, and popouts) and garage doors.
5. Spiral metal exterior staircases that provide access to the second level deck and patio railings may be painted one of two colors: the body color of the home or the accent color.
6. Only the colors approved will be available to the residents. No other colors or application points for paint will be approved.
7. Per the CC&R’s, all members of The OCA are required to submit for and receive approval by the ODRB prior to making any changes to the exterior of the home. Please reference “Painting” in The OCA Design Guidelines & Community Rules.
8. To provide diversity in the street scene, no two identical house colors will
be allowed next to each other. This includes the existing color combination.
9. The expectation is that all homes will be repainted within 5 to 8 years with the typical rate of paint deterioration due to heat and sunshine.
Disclaimer: As part of the exterior paint approval process, the Ocotillo Design Review Board, in its sole discretion, will determine the application point of the body and accent colors selected by the applicant based upon but not limited to, compatibility with the roof tile, neighborhood paint theme, pop-out configuration and location on the residence.
NOTE: Some of the colors listed above are crossed over from other paint companies and are not to be determined as exact matches. These should not be used for touch up purposes on current substrates.